Stationnement de vélos FalcoLevel Premium+
Go Dutch with the FalcoLevel Premium+ - a gear change in usability and design!
The FalcoLevel Premium+ is an innovative and user friendly cycle parking system which accommodates twice the number of bicycles compared to any other traditional cycle rack or stand.
Manufactured from robust steel and aluminium, creates a significant reduction in noise pollution, is smoother to operate and is just as easy to park a bike on the upper rack as the lower rack.
Compared to traditional two-tier cycle parking systems, the new aluminium FalcoLevel Premium+ two tier cycle rack from Falco, has some distinct benefits over its cheaper rivals:
- Significant sound reduction from upper tier removing a large amount of noise pollution.
- Smoother action for the storage and retrieval of bikes.
- Has multiple locking points for differing cycle designs.
- Just as easy to park a bicycle on the upper rack as the lower rack.
- Better suited for modern bikes with higher and wider handle bars.
- Lighter to use than steel units making upper tier available to more cyclists.
- Ergonomic handgrip, with a thicker, warm to touch material that can be lifted with one or two hands.
- Lower lifting height (of the bike into the gutter).
- The roll in angle of the bike is less steep.
- Integrated floating feet for mounting on uneven surfaces.
- Modular design enables flexible c.t.c. bike spacing measurements.
- Stylish looking modern European design.
Some key features of the FalcoLevel-Premium+ arise from it’s two year development cycle:
- The FalcoLevel Premium+ has excellent build quality, typical of a Falco product.
- Utilises gas struts.
- Adjustable feet for uneven surfaces.
- Robust welded construction for steel framework - hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 and available in 192 RAL colours.
The FalcoLevel-Premium+ is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Falco also manufacture a range of single sided and double sided shelter and canopy structures ideal for sheltering the two-tier system. All steel parts can be powder coated in any of the 192 standard RAL colours upon request.